Richard Martinez: Transforming Minds and Actions through Messaging -
Current leadership in the United States has the dual challenge of unifying the communities they serve and ending systemic racism within their spheres of influence—no small feat. Today Ramona talks with leadership development trainer Richard Martinez, who explains the importance of communication and messaging in leading social transformation. Listen and learn from Richard how to become a more effective leader. Richard is founder and President of the RJ Martinez Group and co-founder of Lideramos: a National Leadership Alliance dedicated to creating Latino leadership programs across the country. He is a native of San Antonio and continues to make the city his home.
Highlights from our conversation:
- The power of leaders in influencing change
- Importance of repetition in messaging
- How leaders can be in the forefront of ending structural racism
- How leaders develop the skill of communicating with conviction and passion
- Personal transformation of Derek Black, godson of David Duke
- White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
- Communication strategies for influencing others to change the way they think
- How leaders can combat fear through effective communication
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.